Why should you choose regulated Forex Brokers ?
The Forex brokers must be regulated by some government regulatory bodies so that they can be held accountable for their activities. The regulated Forex broker means
- You can trust them with your money.
- Your payments and deposits are processed in a secured environment.
- Your trades are carried out in a transparent way while maintaining the transaction history available for verification.
- All the trades are executed with agreed upon spread on the underlying asset (currency pair).
- All the trades and activities carried out by the broker is governed by the regulating authority and the broker has to comply with all the regulations.
Most of the reputed Forex brokers are usually regulated in one or more country. Some regulating bodies are
- UK’s regulatory body, the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- CySEC Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) Australia
- Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA. Switzerland
Forex Brokers on the register of the above regulators comply with their code of conduct and are therefore guaranteed to be secure and trustworthy. These regulators allow the best Forex brokers on their list and therefore all these brokers have the highest quality banking systems, thorough audits, and accurate financial reports.
The European and UK Forex brokers are trusted all over the world and accepts investors from almost all countries except few. You must double check with the brokers before opening an account.